Terms & Conditions
The smartuniform.co.uk website (the "Website") is owned and operated by Smart Uniform a trading division of I Design Limited.
All of the goods on this Website are offered by Smart Uniform ("we/us") which will be the contracting party for any order that you place.
These Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all transactions for the sale of goods on the Website. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on the Website.
Prices and Promotions
1. All prices and charges on the Website are shown in UK pounds sterling include any VAT but exclude all excise duties and delivery charges.
2. The prices payable and promotions offered in respect of goods advertised on the Website may differ from those prices and promotions offered at the same time in Smart Uniform stores or distributor outlets. We are under no obligation to honour any in-store price or promotion in the event that they differ from those on the Website. Similarly, Smart Uniform stores or retail distributors are under no obligation to honour any Website price or promotion in the event that they differ from those in-store.
3. Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
4. Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period.
5. We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods on the Website at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
1. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the "confirm order" button on the check out page.
2. All orders made by you through the Website are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
3. After submitting an order to us we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the goods that you have ordered. Please note this email is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order.
4. If you order goods which cannot be delivered to schedule, we will contact you by e-mail and you will have the option to wait until the goods are available from stock, or cancel your order in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy.
5. Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract between us will take place when we send you an email confirming that the goods you have ordered have been despatched to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy .
Right to Withdraw Goods
1. We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time.
2. We will not be liable to you or anyone else for withdrawing any goods from the Website.
1. The total cost of your order is the price of the goods, plus card processing and delivery charges as set out in the Website, and will be confirmed to you at the Order Confirmation page. All card payments are processed for you by PayPal.
2. Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards in accordance with the payment methods section. Payment will be debited from your account upon your order.
3. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
4. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
Delivery and Risk
1. We despatch items ordered by you according to your chosen delivery method. The optional delivery charges are set out in the Checkout section of the Website. Unless otherwise requested, during term time we aim to despatch orders within 5 working days. Please be aware that it may not be possible to deliver orders placed during the main school holiday for the start of the new school year in September. You will be contacted at the earliest possible time should the delivery schedule be extended. If we are unable to fulfil your order within the time frame of your chosen delivery method, you will be offered the opportunity to cancel your order or review your delivery method. If you have not received an order confirmation from us within 5 working days please email email@example.com
2. We are able to deliver items to UK Mainland. Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have elected either when registering on the Website or when amended during the Delivery Confirmation section whilst ordering. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect. If you wish to change the delivery address prior to submitting your order you may do so by entering the new details in the Checkout section. If you wish to change your delivery address and an order is "IN PROGRESS" you must contact the Customer Services team.
3. We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the estimated delivery times set out in the deliveries section are met but we cannot accept any liability for late deliveries.
4. On occasion items maybe lost in transit. If this occurs, you must follow the instructions set out in the deliveries section.
5. Once the goods have been received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the goods shall pass to you. If you intend to cancel your order in accordance with the cancellation and returns policy, you must keep good care of the goods pending their return to us.
Cancellation Returns & Refunds
Should you wish to cancel or return any of your goods, you may only do so in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy.
If at anytime you wish to speak to our Customer Service Department please call 07543 871 704
Each provision of these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the validity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We are required by law to inform you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing